Tuesday 20 November 2012

Glossybox - November

Bonjour or should I say Bonsoir!

November's Glossybox arrived at the end of last week...the 'Stocking Fillers' box ...presumably filled with 'stocking filler' type things then? Here it is...




Burberry Body Eau de Parfum 4.5ml Orig Product £75/85ml
Gorgeous little weighty 'cut-glass' type bottle - and the stuff inside smells good too. I'm useless at describing fragrance but it smells musky and of vanilla to me - lovely for this time of year. I'll enjoy this if I keep it for myself because I'll not afford the £75 for the full size...!

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g Orig Product £38.50/75g
I'm a newbie to Dermalogica products - a pretty good sample size to start off with - looking forward to trying it out as this is well-liked by Claire over at Another New Day Blog- you can check out her review here.  Don't think this will end up in anyone's stocking!

Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter 50ml Orig Product £15/200ml
I love mangoes and butter so this body butter from 'new brand' Alison Claire is right up my street, an ideal travel size,  not that I travel many places on a regular (or even irregular) basis mind! Smells good too!


Wei Beauty Royal Ming Firming and Hydrating Cream 4ml Orig Product £74/50ml
A small sample of a very luxurious face cream! It sounds fantastic - purifies, energises and replenishes - what more could a girl want? Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to pay the £74 for the full size - may give this to my mum - although she couldn't afford it either!

Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate 4ml Orig Product £11.00/10ml
Cute little Nails Inc Polish - lovely bright neon pink - a good one for summertime (may put this in my little girl's Xmas stocking - on the understanding that no nail-painting is allowed in her bedroom - more to come on that subject in due course!).


So that's the 'Stocking Fillers' Box for this month. A good one I think - looking forward to December's box! You can check out Glossybox subscription details over here if you fancy a nosey?

What did you think of November's Glossybox? Will you be filling up stockings or keeping the goodies for yourself?


Jen x



14 comments:

  1. Not too bad a box there! Yours is the first Glossybox I've seen with one of the coloured polishes in it, all so far that I've seen on blogs, mine included have had the top coat. Gotta say I wasn't overly impressed with the top coat - felt it 'dulled' my colour quite a bit, will be interested to find how you (or your little one!) finds it. I also got Olay yet again in my box, really sick to death of it. Yeah yeah it's a good brand but I want to try something new. Will be interested to get Decembers box, last years Christmas box was a corker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I got the Nail Inc polish - surprised about the topcoat though. I've had Olay samples in past couple of boxes too. Really looking forward to Christmas box - I've heard others say last years was great so hopefully this years will be too - not long to wait now - it'll be here before we know it! x

      Delete
    2. I got exactly the same box as Jenny and was really pleased with it although I wouldn't wear a neon polish at my age and one of my daughters has this pink in full size already. Glad you say Decembers was a corker last year, I only joined this year so am excited now!

      Delete
  2. I really like how your Glossy box contains different products with names i haven't heard about yet, well most of them. I always love trying new stuff. Pls do a short review on the Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter, it looks intresting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a good way of trying out lesser know brands I suppose. Will do my best to review the Body Butter for you! x

      Delete
  3. What a lovely box!! And thank you for the mention! I am very tempted to order a December Glossy Box - their boxes always seem so much better than the other brands. Had my last joliebox today - not impressed again so thats it for now!! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good one isn't it? Am hearing very good things about Christmas Glossyboxes so hope this year's lives up to it! I think you should treat yourself as a one off + let the kids 'give it to you' for a pressie maybe! Shame about the Joliebox - don't think anyone's happy with it. xx

      Delete
  4. I got everything the same as you and will be keeping it all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we got a good box here didn't we - I'll be doing the same - except the polish maybe? xx

      Delete
  5. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! I didn't want to look at the post too hard because I've just ordered mine, but it looks really reasonable - I've heard good and bad things; I can't wait :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty good box - hope you managed to 'not look too hard'! xx

      Delete
  7. That body butter sounds like it would smell amazing. I really want to try some dermalogica products. Only heard. Good things about them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The body butter does smell good! Also heard many good things about Dermalogica - can't wait to try out x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...