Monday 5 November 2012

Glamour/Nails Inc Offer!

Bonjour!

Couldn't resist a quick post on the latest Glamour offer of a free Nails Inc Polish worth £11.00! Thanks to Sasha over at Ramblings of a Beauty Bird who reminded me in her blog post last week - I'd totally forgotten!

I don't buy magazines too often but now and again I can't resist when there's a good offer on and Glamour mag usually comes up trumps! Plus - you can't go wrong with a Nails Inc Polish now can you?



There are four 'hot-right-now' (love that tune!) colours to choose from. I imagine a complete nail-polish junkie may well end up with all four options.  I just went for the one on this occasion - St James - a classic 'pillarbox' red.



Strictly speaking I don't really suit 'classic' nails.  Much prefer the quirky thing - be it clothing, footwear, make-up or manicures!  However, I was completely drawn to this colour over all the others, just thought it would be nice to try out a smart red polish with my usual un-polished (no pun intended!) attire, just to mix things up a little.



And here are the old painted nails - still in my usual haphazard fashion with cuticles all over the place I'm afraid! That aside - I really like the colour, it's easily opaque after two coats (although if needs be one coat would do). It's glossy and vibrant and just makes a nice change for me -  fitting for this time of year too and a complete bargain!

Did you pick up any Glamour mags? Which Nails Inc polish did you go for?

Jen x




18 comments:

  1. Love this red - what a good deal that is! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - complete bargain, you should get it! xx

      Delete
  2. I got the goldy glittery one which is real pretty - you can see it here if you like? http://kelloves.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/glamour-magazine-freebie.html

    I woulnt pay £11 for one but £2 with a magazine is a bargain and a half! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look very pretty - going to check it out on your blog now! x

      Delete
  3. Sure did! Blog post scheduled for later in the week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant - looking forward to reading (and seeing a proper 'nail job')! xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks again for the mention! The red looks lovely on you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Sasha and thanks for the reminder! I'm really liking this red although my mum has pointed out that I've not made a very good job of painting my nails - oh dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. UK Magazines always have the best samples! US versions are incredibly rare and are usually just foil packets. And they take the samples out of the UK mags sent stateside! Not nice!!!

    I also just tagged you for a Blogger tag and I would love to hear your responses so check it out!

    -Christine

    http://makeupguineapig.blogspot.com/2012/11/blogger-tag-im-thinking-its-more-like.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard this before - that UK mags have better samples, wonder why? Thanks for the tag - will take a look! x

      Delete
  7. Oooohhh will definatly have to go pick this up! Love your blog btw! Just came across it :) Would mean alot if you could come have a look at mine :)

    http://alllaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou - will take a look over at yours! x

      Delete
  8. I'll probably pick up on of each colour! I am such a nail polish tramp haha xxx

    beautyconfessionsofabiggirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you'll be the only guilty party out there! x

      Delete
  9. Hi!
    Love your blog!!
    I'm your newest follower!!
    Would you like to follow me back?!
    xx riannejasperina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow - will take a look at yours x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...