Wednesday 30 May 2012

Happy Birthday Box of Gloss!

Bonjour!

I decided to subscribe to Glossybox for a few months and see how it goes!  Basically it's a box (sorry that's pretty obvious!) of beauty product samples delivered to you each month.  It's also the Glossybox 1st anniversary - hence the title of this post (am I over explaining myself here?).

I received my first Glossybox last week and realise 'beauty blog land' is saturated with 'box content' at the moment but here's mine anyway!

Here's the Box!



Box contents with birthday balloon



And without birthday balloon


Included in my Glossybox this month were:-


Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel

'...a new British bath & body brand inspired by the natural and cultural riches of the British Isles.'
It smells gorgeous, really summery!  Having checked the Noble Isle website it is pricey at £20 for 250 ml so not something I'd be able to really afford (maybe a birthday treat?).



Lolita Lempicka perfume samples


L'Eau en Blanc and Eau de Parfum 


Available from House of Fraser - they're actually really musky, far more so than I would usually wear but nice to have the samples anyway!



Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner



Been meaning to try Gel Eyeliner for ages but just not got round to it so this is a good opportunity to give it a go.  Brown eyeliner is something I do wear regularly in the day for extra definition so this will be put to good use!











Eldora Handmade Lashes

These look great, although falsies are not something I find easy to apply - will probably save these for a night out (may need some help with application from a friend - you know who you are! x)




Looking forward to trying (and reviewing) this out - I do suffer from de-hydrated skin and love organic products anyway (this in itself is worth £12 so pays for the box if you like!).



Little Compact Mirror (bit scratched but not the end of the world!)

So there you have it.  Didn't really know what to expect but I'm quite pleased with this box and looking forward to next month's.  What were the contents of your Glossybox?

(Can I just say that my husband is finding this whole 'box' thing hilarious - so immature!)



Jenny G x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...