Tuesday 31 July 2012

Treacle Moon Newbie!!

Bonjour!

I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Treacle Moon Bath and Body Products,  to ask if I'd like to try out their latest 'recipe'. You can find out more about Treacle Moon and check out their full menu here.

Naturally I said yes please! As you may know I wrote about 'One Ginger Morning' and 'That Vanilla Moment' in June. You can see my full review here.  I'm still enjoying these products regularly and there's loads left!

'Her Mango Thoughts' is the latest flavour straight from the pot and here's the Body Butter!






All the Treacle Moon products I've tried smell amazing and this is no exception - felt like I was wandering through a grove of ripe mangoes! Some body butters can be quite difficult to apply but not this one, it literally melts into your skin, 'just like butter', leaving it soft and smelling gorgeous!   Really pleased I got the opportunity to try this out, I'll definitely be after some of Treacle Moon's other body butters.    


Treacle Moon bath and body products are exclusive to Tesco and 'Her Mango Thoughts' Bath and Shower Gel (£2.99/500ml) and Body Butter (£3.99/250ml) are available instore now. 
"The Treacle Moon mission is to make great products, at great prices and to always try to make people smile."
From what I've tried out from Treacle Moon so far I think they've succeeded 'mission wise'!

Anybody fancy a bit of 'Her Mango Thoughts'?

Jen x







8 comments:

  1. Great Post - anything Mango-related for me is a winner!! x

    docdocsblog.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks it's a lovely product! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh havent ever tried anything by Treacle Moon....in fact iv never even noticed them in Tescos...will have to get hunting and try it out!!

    Found you via the BBU blog hop...come say hello xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great products especially for mango lovers! Will definitely pop over to yours ASAP x

      Delete
  4. Love Treacle Moon products. I got the mango too :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...