Sunday 16 September 2012

Happy Hair Days Rosemary & Mint Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner - Review

Bonjour!

I picked these up from my local Sainsburys a few weeks ago whilst they were on offer at half price of £2.00 each.  The Rosemary and Mint option was sold out initially so I bought the smoothing duo (review coming shortly). Anyway once I noticed that these were back in stock I grabbed them ...!




Happy Hair Days products claim to offer...
 'the perfect daily pick-me-up.......scentsational scent and care to give your hair the body, sheen and shine it deserves.'
and are 'free from parabens, sodium laureth suphate and mineral oils'.

I've read that Rosemary Oil is meant to be beneficial for dry, flaky scalps as well as helping stimulate hair follicles (with regular use) which should help hair grow stronger. Mint is meant to soothe the scalp and help to condition hair.  This combination of Rosemary and Mint therefore sounds like a good one to me.

My hair is so fine these days that using the wrong product results in a limp and lifeless affair...luckily, I'm very pleased  to announce that my hair seems to love this shampoo and conditioner!  Both smell fresh and re-vitalising, as you would expect really. The shampoo foams well, despite the lack of SLS, and leaves my hair squeaky clean and my scalp hasn't flaked or itched at all. The conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down yet still stops it looking like straw. My hair just feels fuller and bouncier - and I'm telling you that's an achievement with the state of my barnet!

Happy Hair Days haircare products are available from Sainsburys and I understand selected Boots stores - although I can't find the products on Boots website at the moment. There are several options available:-

Marshmallow and Coconut Colour Care
Pomegranate and Ginger Moisturising
Rosemary and Mint Thickening
Blueberry and Pear Smoothing



So - I would definitely buy this duo again even at full price of £3.99 each - well impressed!


Will you be trying out any Happy Hair Days?


Jen x



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a bit of a find , especially Paraben free too. Sainsburys does seem to have a better choice than Tesco - at least round ere!! I never see much I am tempted by in our local Tesco but the Sainsburys which is 20 miles away has some great products! Love the bottle shape too.... X

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have both nearby, large stores so both have good product in. Wish I'd tried this range out sooner. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Black Beauty Products. Black Beauty products are specially formulated to thicken human hair. Our rich hair thickening formula is designed to help repair, revitalize and nourish dry and damaged hair caused by the effects of styling and the environment. Visit and like BLACK BEAUTY FACEBOOK PAGE for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how exciting!!! Sounds yummy! I have really flat fine hair, its a nightmare! Will try this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woω! Finally I gοt а webѕite from where I know
    how to reallу obtain uѕeful dаta concerning my study аnd κnοwledgе.
    My web site - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried it and liked it for aroma and thickening.Can't find it at my local Boots so trying Sainsburys but did't find it last time I looked.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...