Monday 9 June 2014

Leighton Denny Expert Nails Kit!

Bonjour!

Ok, this post was inspired by my lovely blogging buddy Gaelle, who is currently doing a series of 5 minute reviews over on her blog Lipstick Ergo Sum. I thought I'd try doing a mini post now and again instead of rambling on and on (once I start I can't stop) and I have so many bits to blog about that things are getting out of hand ...!

So without further ado and in an effort to not ramble (see I'm heading that way already) ... if you read my recent Wishlist post (here) you'll see I've been after the Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File.  Now - I'm not a regular 'TK Maxxer' so it must have been fate that I happened to wander in last week and spot this Leighton Denny kit ...

A picture of a Leighton Denny Expert Nails Kit


I must admit there were other sets available containing multiple polishes but this one was calling to me!  Contains Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream, One For All top and base coat, three mini polishes in Sophisticated, Supermodel and Baby Doll, Miracle Mist Speed-Drying Spray and small Crystal Nail File. I've heard that these files are meant to last a long time (unless you happen to drop it on a hard floor - best make sure I don't!).  All this lot was on offer at £16 - to buy the small Crystal Nail File alone costs £12.50 so what a bargain! Right I'm off to file my nails!

Have you tried any of these products? Are you a regular 'TK Maxxer'?  What bargains have you picked up recently?

Jen x



9 comments:

  1. What an absolute bargain! Thank you for sharing. I really need to check out my local TK Maxx more often as I'm always hearing people rave about the bargains that are to be had in there. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a lot of Real Techniques brushes in TK Maxx not too long ago, BARGAIN! I like Leighton Denny polishes but only have a couple. I'd be interested to know if the setting spray works as I'm always on the lookout for a new and better one!
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an absolute bargain! I love TK Maxx but my local one is always like a jumble sale x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit Jen, I would of bought it too! I don't have a TK Maxx near me sadly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never look at TK. Maxx cosmetics - more fool me. Love all 3 colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab buy, TK Max is always worth a look if you have the time, especially in the beauty section! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think TK Max have some amazing stock sometimes ;D
    great post hun :P

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lived 5mins away from a TKMaxx for 11 months & never been in once! Shameful! I keep meaning to & will make the effort asap as I always bagged such great stuff from there! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great find! I ordered some birkens in patent black - £24 ! bargain! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...