Friday 6 June 2014

Club Tropicana ...!

Bonjour!

It's been another grand week of Club Tropicana in our office as the air con is still out of action and the entire office is glowing.   Never one to miss out on an opportunity I've decided I'm going to test out a few products for their sweat resistance properties - nice!

Anyway ... my friend is responsible for this post! She added one of our old favourites from Wham! on her Facebook wall and that got me going! So many Wham! tunes I could post about but Club Tropicana seemed pretty apt today.  I'd love to be out for a few cocktails (or drink of any sort really) tonight after the ridiculously busy week and especially with the lovely weather we've had today but my only outing this evening will be to take my daughter up to her school disco...and the only cocktail I'll be having is a mixture of painkillers for a headache and hay fever tablets (pollen is doing me in today) ...!



Although I've listened (and danced) to this tune on many an occasion over the years - must admit it's been a while since I watched the video. Pepsi and Shirlie are looking lovely as ever -  bit of a shock seeing our George and Andrew in their little white pants again after all this time but there you go ...!

Right must pop off and straighten my girl's hair for her disco, we don't make a habit of it but as it's a special occasion for her ... she's bouncing off the walls with excitement ...!

What's your favourite WHAM track?

Jen x


9 comments:

  1. Still can't believe anyone could be surprised by the fact that George is gay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disappointed a lot of young ladies didn't he? x

      Delete
  2. Love a bit of Wham. Daughter cringes at my running playlist....Wham, Culture Club, Duran Duran xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bloody LOVE this song!! We (16 members of my family!) went on holiday for my dad's 60th birthday & I was sat in the airport playing this at full blast! It brought a smile to quite a few faces :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Donna's comment sounds about right but I love my dance music too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Sharron - I like allsorts as you know! xx

      Delete
  5. I was a Wham fan when I was younger Jenny! Had all the albums & videos & yes major disappoinment when he turned the other way! Looking back now it was so bloody obvious! LOL! Love this song but also love Freedom! #sad Lol! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...