Friday 30 May 2014

Pants, Sweat, Wine and Michael Jackson!

Bonjour!

If you read my blog you may be aware that I like the word 'pants' ... to express my displeasure (I do, on occasion use a choice few other words, as I'm sure we all do, but don't feel they're suitable for airing on the net!). So ... pants it is then... pants pants pants pants!!! I'm sorry but did I fall asleep during what seemed to be the promise of Spring only to wake up mid-Autumn during this half term? Cold, grey, dull, rainy, damp and miserable at the end of May = nothing but pants in my book!

It's a darn good job I have Michael in the car to Rock My World  - you can't beat a bit of MJ to accompany you into work - makes you want to throw your shapes all over the car - impossible/dangerous whilst driving!  I have loved this track forever! It's not too fast, not too slow, just so laid back an groovy (which is what I would like to be!) ...

Michael Jackson - You Rock My World

 

So ... MJ chills me out and then I walk into the office to be hit by a mini heatwave. The air conditioning is broken so myself and my colleagues spent the day in full sweat mode - stuffy and stifling...!  I felt so fuzzy and spaced out at the end of the day that I went to the gym to clear my head and sweated a load more - it was a whole day of sweat all round - nice!

And now the last half term of the school year is at an end - bizarre! Both my brothers have been around in some capacity this week and the youngest came back from France bearing (French) gifts - most welcome gifts ...!


I can't even fit the entire length of this monster bottle into the pic! It's so tall it won't fit in the fridge so ice cubes it is! The Rose (in the box) is honestly the best I've tasted in ages - I'm not a massive drinker but this just slips down so easily! The hubby says it's because the French save all the best stuff for themselves - true in this case! And on the end is a 'normal' bottle getting in on the act - just for the sake of perspective!

Hope you've all had a good half term despite the pants weather (there I go again with my pants!). What's your favourite MJ track?

Jen x



8 comments:

  1. It has been really pants weather! Have you heard the new MJ song? love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't Gaelle - will get onto it! x

      Delete
  2. So many favourites I can't choose, but probably man in the mirror. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely pants weather - made worse by the fact that it is 8 weeks until we break up for the summer - Oh my! Love the bottle - bet it's gone by Sunday :! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't say that - I hate the end of school term! And just to confirm the bottle finished Claire! x

      Delete
  4. Lol @ your Hubby! My Hubbys French uncle is coming over for a visit next week & I've told him to bring cheese, cheese & more cheese! May have to call him back & request some vino to go with the cheese! The Way You Make Me Feel is my fav MJ track! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh cheese Andrea! Love The Way You Make Me Feel! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...