Friday 9 May 2014

Low Pressure is Pants!

Bonjour!

It's pants isn't it? Just when you think the weather is behaving itself and you can finally get your summer clothes (and feet) out - a big wedge of low pressure decides to pay a visit! On the weather news this morning they did say that one minute the sun may be out and the next you could get caught in a short sharp shower and be completely drenched. Well it appears this description was pretty accurate and as I can't stand getting my feet or hair wet it's boots back on and hood up today - fantastic!

Anyway...I'm boycotting stupid weather patterns by playing some of my feel good music and this is one of my feel good tunes ...

Duke Dumont feat. A*M*E - Need U (100%)




I've loved this track from when I first heard it! It's in the car, it's in the kitchen, it's in my head! Just makes you want to dance - I feel that the last phrase 'want to dance' should have been written 'wanna boogie on down'  but anyway ...!  My daughter was totally unimpressed with my throwing of shapes around the kitchen the other day and asked if I could 'please stop that!' for gawd's sake - can't even dance around my own kitchen! One of these days I'll throw my shapes around in the food isles of Sainsbury's (like the geezer in the video) - preferably when my daughter isn't shopping with me - she'd be scarred for life - bless her!

Where do you throw your shapes around? What's your 'pants weather' feel good track?


Jen x

6 comments:

  1. I hate this weather....throws me out completely trying to put outfits together! Have a good weekend Jenny:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Anne - fingers crossed for sunshine soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this song! Jack keeps telling me I'm a bad dancer and to stop, so I dance more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embarrassing mum dancing! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it appears this is what I am now Gaelle! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...