Thursday 28 March 2013

Melt Candle - Shine!

Bonjour!

I was recently contacted by Melt (not Fork Handles) Melt Candles!- to ask if I would like to try out one of their luxury handmade scented candles.  Here's a little bit about Melt directly from their website ...
"At Melt we’ve made our name by producing beautifully fragranced scented candles that intoxicate the senses.Created using blended quality wax, our luxury candles contain a high level of pure fragrance, and because they’re hand poured you can be assured that every part of our candles exudes our high quality aromas."
Apparently Melt Candles are used in the X-Factor dressing rooms - wonder which one Louis goes for?

I received Shine .. .beautifully packaged if I may say...!  As soon as I opened the box my hubby and boy both commented on the fragrance before we'd even lit up (unlike myself and my little girl they don't usually notice things like this)!






The candle has a burn time of 70+ hours which seems pretty impressive to me. It has the Melt logo on one side and a pretty scroll type thing on the other so it's whatever floats your boat really!  We lit Shine - initially  - on a night after I'd cooked a chilli and I was pleasantly surprised to smell the gorgeous scent of the candle wafting around the kitchen and down the hallway!  I've since used it after cooking (or on the morning after) as I find it effectively diffuses the left over aromas!  Suffice to say I'm thoroughly enjoying my Melt Candle and am looking forward to trying out some of the many other flavours - got my eye on Joy, Ginger and Bergamot and also Neroli and Rose Geranium, to name but a few.

If you're a candle fiend and/or want something that looks good and smells wonderful please feel free to check out the full range of luxury scented candles by Melt.  You can also find them on Twitter @meltcandles and Pinterest.

Let me know which Melt Candle you're tempted with - would love to know!

Jen x



15 comments:

  1. I have Eden, which is lovely and woody. I'd love to try Neroli and Rose Geranium as well!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a look at Eden Sasha - sounds lovely - will have to put that one on my list too! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try Warm Fig & Star Anise - they sound like such lovely candles and the burn time is really impressive! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely Natasha - I'm really impressed with the burn time! xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh, these sound so lovely. I would also like to try Warm Fig, I'm a huge sucker for any figgy-type scents! Can't say I've ever heard of this brand before so will keep an eye out.
    Happy Easter!
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You a Warm Fig girl too Mel? Happy Easter to you too Mel! xx

      Delete
  4. Not heard of this brand before, but their tag line sounds great. The box packaging looks lovely but I have to say I'm not a fan of the logo or print on the candle jar, it looks a bit harsh to me :/ I'm a sucker for all things 'pretty' when it comes to candles. Have a great Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like the logo and the print Kay - funny innit! But I like black scroll type things - it looks a bit Art Deco to me! Have a great Easter too Kay! xx

      Delete
  5. I've been a fan of Melt candles for quite some time and we live about twenty minutes from where they are made. They do burn for a long time and smell divine. I think I'm going to have to try one of these Shine ones!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's handy - you could just pop and get one whenever you want! xx

      Delete
  6. I so need a new candle because I burn them in my beauty room so that my clients also benefit. I used the last of my White Company one today so will be sure to check these out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some lovely fragrances available Sharron - I'm having difficulty choosing! xx

      Delete
  7. complete melt addict here..too many to choose from for favourite (currently autumn candles are currently taking pride of place on my hearth)

    Good tip for newbies, melt do a package called unloved which is a number of candles that didn't quite make the grade (could be as simple as the colour is a little different it really is minor in my experience)but a discounted rate which allows you to try different ones and you dont know what you will receive so its a nice surprise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant Sarah thanks - I'll look into this - would be a nice surprise as you say! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...