Friday 22 March 2013

Heatwave - Always and Forever...

Another freezing Friday... for crying out loud ...!

I don't know about you lot but I'm getting pretty hacked off with this stupid climate. What's happened to Spring? I'm fed up of wrapping myself in multiple layers because I'm so cold all the time ... hasn't helped that I've ripped/torn something - muscle/ligament - not sure and to crown it all am pretty sure I did it during a coughing fit!  Regular gym-time activities are temporarily suspended and that seems to be one of the only things that keeps me warm and gets my shocking circulation going...rant over!

Heatwave - Always and Forever...


Released in 1977 (don't forget it's disco era - hence the outfits!) - a superb live performance of Always and Forever - one of my favourites this one - sends shivers (not through the cold) down my spine!




"Always and forever, each moment with you, 
Is just like a dream to me, that somehow came true..." 

I've been singing this all day - so hard to reach the lowest and top notes and keep it clean (warmed me up actually - cheated a bit by slipping into the harmony!) ... the lead vocals by the late Johnnie Wilder Jr are so effortless and his range is just ridiculous!

Right - off to do a bit more singing practise - now I've finally started ...!

Have a lovely 'warm' weekend!

Jen x

6 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you're feeling better soon. Sounds like a hot toddy by the fire is on the cards for you. Have a good weekend Jenny, Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril - will take it easy and wrap up - hate being inactive though! Have a good weekend too! xx

      Delete
  2. Will be humming for the rest of the day now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hum away Laura! - it a fab tune - original and best in my opinion! xx

      Delete
  3. Yeah, such a classic just makes me smile!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...