Monday 14 July 2014

Bare Minerals Warmth All-Over Face Colour - Review

Bonjour!

Bare Minerals Warmth is described as an 'All-Over Face Colour' and can be used as a blusher, bronzer, eye or lip colour ... I've stuck to using as a bronzer ...

A picture of Bare Minerals Warmth
A picture of Bare Minerals Warmth
A picture of Bare Minerals Warmth


I own the original 'loose powder' version which comes in a lockable sifter to save on mess - that is unless you forget to lock it and then tip it upside down  - I speak from experience! You can  use in a 'figure of  8' or 'E and 3' along the forehead, cheekbone and chin to achieve a bit of shape or more sculpted effect (this is about as adventurous as I get with the contouring thing!) or just dust a little over cheekbones and nose, sweeping the excess over the rest of the face (and down the neck and decolletage) for a more sun kissed look.  It has a velvety finish, with no shimmer or glitter and once applied there is no orange (despite the above swatch) or muddiness. I've worn over a BB or full foundation (it lasts a good few hours), mixed with a little powder blusher or applied a bit of cream blush over the top for a more dewy effect.  Many a time have I reached for Warmth when I'm a bit grey/washed out or feel like my base is too pale and need an injection of healthy colour.  I use (in various degrees of moderation) all year round but you can really go to town in Summer if beach bronzed is your thang!

Just shoved a bit on here and my daughter has already pointed out that I have a pimple on my check which I don't appear to have attempted to conceal. I told her it's because I'm keeping it real ...!


A picture of Bare Minerals Warmth


If ever there was a product more aptly named it's this one as it really does warm up and enhance the complexion - it may look a little deep and dark in the pot but it can be used on all skin tones - the trick is to use the tiniest amount and build it up if you want a deeper colour.  I own a few products from Bare Minerals but I reckon Warmth is one of my favourites from their range - if not my favourite? A definite repurchase!

Have you tried Bare Minerals Warmth? Which is your favourite bronzer this summer?

Jen x


10 comments:

  1. Your skin is amazing Jenny & how cheeky is your girl?! LOL! I need a new bronzer & its on my list for a shopping trip tomorrow! I'll let you know how I go! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea and yes she is a cheeky one! Look forward to seeing what you get! xx

      Delete
  2. My eldest has a lot of the Bare Minerals range but I have never tried it. I'm using a Nars bronzer at the moment but really want the Chanel cream one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am partial to a my Bare Minerals Sharron! I used the Chanel bronzer a while ago - lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. Looks beaut on you Jenny -agree yr skin looks perfect! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nic! This skin thing must be a trick of the light! xx

      Delete
  4. You have the most stunning skin - serious envy here! And this looks to be right up my street to take the pasty Irish blueness away! Definitely paying a visit to the BM desk next time I'm in town. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril, as I said to Nic above - must be the light (and the Bare Minerals)! Hope you're feeling a bit better now! xx

      Delete
  5. You keep it real!! This looks so nice and subtle x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...