Wednesday 5 March 2014

NOTD - Nailtiques Protein Nail Lacquer in Maui...

Bonjour!

I was recently sent a couple of nail polishes to try from Lookfantastic ... here's the first NOTD - step up the Nailtiques Nail Lacquer with Protein in Maui...!

A picture of Nailtiques Nail Lacquer with Protein in Maui
A picture of Nailtiques Nail Lacquer with Protein in Maui
A picture of Nailtiques Nail Lacquer with Protein in Maui

A little info directly from the Lookfantastic website ...
"Nailtiques have revolutionised natural nail care by pioneering a nail colour which strengthens nails. Nailtiques Nail Lacquer With Protein in Maui is a sizzling hot coral pink shade enriched with the award-winning benefits of the Nailtiques protein blend." source
I have only used the nail polish itself and - as I understand - it works in conjunction with the Nailtiques protein treatments, I therefore can't speak for it's strengthening properties. I have to say though - what a gorgeous pop of colour!  It's been grand to wear a 'sizzling hot coral' for a change - so vibrant and cheerful on a grey day (and we all know we've not seen the back of grey days yet!).  It has a good glossy finish - the above pic. was taken without any topcoat (on one of the aforementioned grey days!).  Easy to apply - with a decent brush and drying time was pretty standard.  It was opaque (enough for me anyway) in two coats - if you're a bit more particular about your level of 'opaqueness' you could easily apply a third coat.  Wear wise it lasted my usual 2 days once I had applied my topcoat.

You can see the full range of  Nailtiques Nail Lacquers (including current offers) over at Lookfantastic here.  I like the fact that they're based on well known 'worldwide' locations and I'm liking the look of 'Rio' myself!

Have you used any products from the Nailtiques range? Which 'worldwide location' would you choose?

Jen x



12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous coral colour! Love it xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour Jen and Lookfantastic usually are a good price too! Tempted! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour. I'm thinking tan, sunshine, swimming pool, Marquita - yes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely colour, contemplating it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color! Just in time for spring hey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep couldn't have put it better myself! :)

      Delete
  6. love this colour, perfect for the brighter months! x

    catsandvodka.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...