Wednesday 23 April 2014

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Collagen Lip Shine - Review

Bonjour!

I bought the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Collagen Lip Shine in How Nude (what a mouthful!) at the back end of last year and at first was sort of on the fence and wondered what all the fuss was about? Looking back I reckon I was totally distracted by the 'tingle'  - oh my word - the 'tingle' - I'm telling you now if you like your tingles big then this is the one to go for - definitely the biggest tingle I've ever had ... ever!  Initially I thought the experience could even be described as painful but then you kind of get used to it and just want more ...!
Please continue reading and don't click off in disgust just yet!

A picture of the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Collagen Lip Shine
A picture of the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Collagen Lip Shine

I find this to be a really wearable, barely there nude shine with a very faint shimmer - not too pale, pink or brown - just your lips but better - it's slightly sticky until it sinks in but I can cope with that!  I wouldn't say the swell on the old lips reaches Mick Jagger proportions or anything (although it certainly feels like it!) but it does pump them up a little whilst all that tingling is going on!  The sensation kicks in and intensifies well within a minute of application and lasts for about 20-30 mins - after which time you're left with a set of intensely moisturised lips - which lasts for a good few hours. Even after a morning cuppa, sticky toast and marmalade, and even an apple (I eat a lot when I'm at work!) I haven't felt the need to apply any additional lip balm, this is good because I usually can't keep my hands (and lips) off the stuff!

Unfortunately this appears to be a 'stern pucker' moment! Must remember to smile next time!

A picture of Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Collagen Lip Shine

I now look on the 'Mother Pucker' as more of a daytime lip treatment - which can be used on it's own or with another lippie over the the top. I guess if you have a sensitive lip area and don't like big tingles then this may be one to avoid but I'm loving it!

Have you had a go with the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker? What's your favourite lip plumping product?

Jen x




20 comments:

  1. I love the SMP glosses & the intense tingle! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear the tingle! lol. Looks like a nice everyday colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I overcame my fear Mez and now I enjoy! It is a good everyday colour! x

      Delete
  3. I tried a lip plumper a while ago - not this one, but can't remember the name! It hurt!! I dont think it did much else for me, but your lips look great here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit of a shock at first but I'm used to it now! x

      Delete
  4. I think I would have to avoid this as I usually react to lip products that tingle! Shame, lovely colour on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would have to wear a deeper colour over it as they suit me better Jenny! Your lips look fab in the photo:) Hope you are having a good week!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - hope you're having a good weekend! x

      Delete
  6. Love the colour its gorgeous just don't like the tingle I'm such a wimp lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks lovely Jenny & I love the colour! Perfect for Summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true - if we get a Summer that is Andrea! x

      Delete
  8. Right, I'm off to buy one. Thanks die the tip off Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks good Jen, I'm sure one of my daughters has had this, I must ask x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I like it Sharron - will repurchase x

      Delete
  10. Is it strange that I like the tingle?? Like the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then I am strange too Gaelle as I like the tingle too! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...