Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pretty (in) Pink!

Marks and Spencer's have 25% off  their 'Limited Collection' make up as an introductory offer (until 13 June)! Check out the full range here!




Picked up these three this weekend. I do tend to lean towards pinks rather than peaches and thought these would be ideal for summer (if we ever have one that is!).

Limited Collection Mono Powder Blusher - Pink (£4.00)








I've piled it on here so you can hopefully see the tone!


This is a real 'pink' pink, if you know what I mean, bright and almost neon in the pot (the photos don't do the brightness justice) it's got a bit of a shimmer to it as well.  Of all the blush colours available in store this seemed to stand out the most on my olivey skin, think it would look great on paler skin tones too for a real 'doll-like' look.  I'm an 'apple' of the cheek rather than 'contour' girl and this is perfect for a bit of a flush of colour!


Limited Collection Lipstick - Blush Pink (£5.00)












My first close up shot (how scary - good job I waxed my 'tache' the other night!)

I'm not really a regular lipstick wearer anymore, used to be in my younger days but I've stuck with gloss and balm for years now and seem to shy away from bright or solid lip colours. I thought this colour was a little softer and a suitable re-introduction to the world of lippie! It actually went on quite a bit darker than it seemed in the tube but then looked quite natural in the photo - in fact can you even tell I have any on?




Limited Collection Quick Dry Nail Polish  (£3.50)






Love this colour!


Back to the brights for the nails it is then.  'Proper' pink it is, went on really easily despite my limited nail-painting skills and dried quickly (good job as it's half term and I had to take the kids to the park)!  Nice summery colour - let's just get the sun out now!

Will you be picking up any 'Pinks' this Summer?


Jen x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...