Friday 14 September 2012

Favourite Friday Track!

Morning!

Back to the 80's today...

Culture Club - Time (Clock of the Heart)

Released in 1982 - I've always been drawn to this track - it's always been my favourite of Culture Club's singles.




Of course - as some of you may know my brother Mike now plays with George and Culture Club...amazing...should have mentioned that this is my fave to George when we met him a couple of years ago but in the heat of the moment it slipped my mind...!

It's just full of atmosphere and nostalgia and takes me right back to 'school disco' days...!   And... I love singing the harmony (I've really got a thing about harmonies!).

What's your favourite 'school disco' tune?


Jen x
 

4 comments:

  1. ooh blast from the past....I saw them at Heaven before they hit the TV and my boyfriend thought he was an odd looking girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blast from the past indeed! I was also a tad confused initially but then I saw the light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1982 those were the days! Oh to be young and carefree again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...