Sunday 9 September 2012

She Said Beauty Box - September!

Bonjour!

So in this month of September there was a slight hiccup with the labelling of the She Said Beauty Boxes and I was informed that the outer box had been sent under a different name but it was indeed meant for me.

Thankfully it was delivered ok and so here it is...





Collection Primed & Ready  - Full Size £5.99/18ml
Collection Fix Me Up - Full Size £5.99/18ml

Collection Primed and Ready Smoothing Make-Up Primer - 'provides a flawless base, minimises pores, smooths skin'.  I mainly use primers on work days and nights out (few and far between - the night's out that is not the work days!), so this will be tested out presently under my usual slap!

Collection Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make-Up Fixer - 'secures make-up, long-lasting formula, effortless application'. Haven't used this type of product before, just never crossed my mind. However, if it performs it could well become a useful addition to the old routine, again - 'for full face of slap' days/nights!


Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel (10g) - Full Size £22.00/60ml



Ginvera Exfoliating Marvel Gel - this product looks intriguing, it's meant to 'exfoliate, invigorate and illuminate'.  I think this is meant be a good step up from the old 'nose strip' as well as possess a multitude of other benefits as you can see above. May just use it on my t-zone area to help with congestion and blackheads.  If it performs in the way it's meant to I'll be well impressed and will consider purchasing a full size.

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - Full Size 30ml/£3.50

DHC Cleansing Oil - look familiar? Yep this sample was included in the August Glossybox.  I've been loving my current cleansing balm so much though that I haven't used anything else for a while (except whilst on holiday).  I will have to give this a go next though - really hope I get on with it as I now have two bottles to use up!


Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask - Full Size 15ml/£1.50

Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask - another to be used mainly around the t-zone for me I think.  Contains over 94% natural ingredients and is 'bursting with natural plant extracts that work in complete harmony with your skin'.  Sounds good!


Popchips 

Popchips Potato Chips - yep this is something to eat and not exfoliate with! An extra treat thrown in.


So that's September She Said Box, not too bad a box this month. At first glance the Ginvera Marvel Gel looks like a good one (shame the sample wasn't a bit bigger)...  Subscription details for She Said Beauty can be found here should anyone fancy a nosey!

What did you think of the September Box? What's your favourite product this month?

Jen x


3 comments:

  1. Nice box.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get something just like that but mine is called Birtch box I love it I have been getting it for months now, its my fav. time of the month when it comes lol.... I blog over at wwww.whataworldofpink.blogspot.com maybe take a quick peek at mine if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about Birch Box! Will pop over to yours :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...