Wednesday 7 August 2013

Skincare Routine - PM

Guess this should read 'Bonsoir' rather than 'Bonjour'?

I recently wrote about my current morning routine ... here's the evening lot...!



Emma Hardie Moringa Balm - needs no into - I reviewed it way back when (actually just here).  I only use it in the evening for a darn good cleanse.  It effectively removes makeup, eye make-up and daily grime etc but I do perform a bit of an extra/double cleanse if I've had heavier slap on - say for work or an evening out - just to be sure!  I've repurchased a couple of times and am slightly panic stricken that I've started on my last pot! Although I love this product there are a couple of other cleansers  waiting in the wings so will probably wait to re-purchase with (hopefully) a QVC TSV.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - again an old favourite.  I do intend introducing an exfoliating toner into the equation shortly but this is one I know I can rely on for it's soothing and re-hydrating properties.

Gatineau Melatogenine Advanced Anti-Ageing Eye Concentrate - been using this for over a year now around the eye contour every night. It's extremely concentrated so has lasted forever! The Gatineau Melatogenine range is aimed at the over 30's (yes- well that definitely includes me then!) and is all about tackling fine lines, wrinkles/expression lines etc. I am lucky I guess in that I don't have a huge amount of deep wrinkles so far but they'll all be lurking around just waiting to make an appearance. The cream has a refined/luxurious but not heavy texture, feels like 'whipped silk' and I do think it's helped on the wrinkle prevention front but how do you know for sure until you stop using something - I'll be finding out shortly.  To buy alone this would have cost over £40 but it was part of a QVC kit so was excellent VFM!

Dr Jart V7 Turnover Booster - I picked this serum up quite by chance from Boots a while ago and have been using it every night for well over a month now. There's a full review coming up so I'll not waffle on at this point but suffice to say that I'm impressed!

Emma Hardie AM/PM Moisturiser - another product  from a QVC kit.  It works fine in conjunction with a serum (not hydrating enough for me on it's own) and seems to be lasting forever! Has the signature Emma Hardie scent which I love. I'd be happy to use again but would only buy as part of a kit as it's expensive.

So that's my current nightly regime.  Have you used any of these products? If you've done a similar post leave me your link - love to have a gander!

Jen x

14 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of the Moringa Balm xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the EH balm, used mine up and have moved onto the Elemis Pro Collagen cleansing balm which is ok but not as nice as the EH!


    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - that's interesting as I was looking at having a go with the Elemis cleansing balm! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow - fascinated by those EH products as I've never heard of them before and they sound wonderful! Would love to try them out. Must watch out for them the next time they're on QVC, Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite wonderful Avril (at least I think so!). QVC is a great way to try new stuff - introduced me to so many lovely products! xxu

      Delete
  4. I love Emma Hardie. The products are such quality items and they are rich in ingredients so they last forever. I am going to give the eye serum a try. I've noticed some dullness in the eye area lately. I sure don't want to leave this unattended. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Britt - I also have the eye serum to use - should be commencing soon! :)

      Delete
  5. I definitely recommend getting an exfoliating toner Jenny, I don't use mine every day but I don't need to a traditional scrub anymore! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good Sasha - definitely on the cards - just need to decide which one now! xx

      Delete
  6. I shall look out for the Dr. Jart review - I love my Dr. Jart BB - have repurchased that over and over so would happily get another product from them! I must get into the QVC bargains - you get such quality products that just make me drool! I need to give my skin some real tlc after a weeks very basic camping! It was fun, but no hot water , or bathrooms for that matter meant my routine and skin took a battering. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love your Dr Jart BB Claire! Once you get into QVC you'll be away - it's addictive! I don't think I could cope with no bathroom - I'm such a wimp! xx

      Delete
  7. Can't wait for the Dr Jart review. And I love the Liz Earle tonic, in fact all her range is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on it Kay! Liz Earle tonic has been my favourite for years! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...