Monday 19 August 2013

Holiday Skincare ...!

Bonjour!

As I may have mentioned we're 'Eurotunneling' into France this year so I can pack more goodies than usual - hurray for big car boots!  However ... when I'm on holiday I just want to faff about as little as possible so the simpler the routine the better...! Quite a few of this lot are magazine freebies or sample sizes from past beauty boxes which I need to use up...



1  Gatineau Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover - part of a recent QVC kit. Removes even the most stubborn of eye make-up so thought it would come in useful as I'm always mascara'd up - even on holiday!

2  Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash - a magazine freebie from yonks ago - got a real zesty and refreshing smell so good to use in the mornings.

3  DHC  Deep Cleansing Oil - I have a couple of these sample sizes from past beauty boxes. I reckon an oil cleanser will be pretty soothing and effective at getting shut of all the grime after a day in the sun.

4  Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - decanted into this travel size from my larger version.

5  Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum - I wouldn't normally take a full size glass bottle but I know this will deliver on the hydration front am/pm. Full review here.

6  Neals Yard Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture - from one of my very first Beauty Boxes last year and still not got stuck into it! I have used this a few times recently and it's light and hydrating and also doesn't upset any eczema which may crop up - so perfect for holiday.

7  Gatineau Defi-Lift Revolumising Lip Care - still a nightly favourite for lip plumping so it's in the bag! Full review here.

8  Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - just taking the one for morning and evening use. This is another from a beauty box that need using - meant to be soothing, brightening and lifting.

So those are my holiday skincare picks this year.  Have you used any of the above products at home or abroad? Which are your favourites?

Jen x



11 comments:

  1. Liking the look and sound of the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Vichy Aqualia - it's becoming one of my all time favourites! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks fab :), although I'm not sure if I'd be brave enough to take lots of new stuff on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a patch test or two to make sure I didn't react! :)

      Delete
  3. Beauty boxes and mag freebies were made for travelling ;)
    Jel of the hol, hope you have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the DHC cleansing oil, I just panic taking an oil travelling as I have visions of it covering EVERYTHING in my case! I've used the NYR, LE and Balance Me products and all are fab. Just think you will be saying Bonjour to people in real life very soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double wrapped the DHC in plastic bags so was ok on the spillage front Kay! It's been great at removing make-up so far! Unfortnately it'll be Au Revoir before I know it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks. I love the DHC cleansing oil; bought it dirt cheap in Japan and regretted only getting a small bottle. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaelle - I must say I'm liking the DHC cleansing oil too! xx

      Delete
  7. I haven't used any of these products I love to try more liz Earle products though. This is a great idea to take small samples on mini breaks I never think of doing that! Always end up having to carry large bottles around! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...