Sunday 25 August 2013

Wild About Beauty - Multi Purpose Tint - Review

Bonjour!

Wild About Beauty is co founded by former Eternal member Louise Redknapp and international make-up artist Kim Jacob.  I love the concept of the range which revolves around wearable, easy to use products to create a fresh, glowing look - sounds like a busy mum's dream eh?  You can read more on their website here.

The Multi-Purpose Tint in shade 'Maggie' was part of a 'try-out' kit recently on special offer from QVC  at £19.99 - see the full kit here.  To buy alone it is priced at around £16.50/3.75g


It comes boxed in a sleek compact complete with mirror and can be used to enhance eyes, lips and cheeks. According to the Wild About Beauty website the benefits are as follows ...
"Infused with skin beneficial anti-oxidants, Vitamins A and E, this ultra light, soft and blendable formula is really easy to apply, guaranteeing a natural-looking, glowing finish."  (source)




Swatched/blended and on the cheeks (or should I say cheek!) below ...




In the pan the colour is quite a fleshy tone - once applied, it takes on more of 'girly' rosy hue.  I've worn it over a BB cream for a dewy, almost translucent flush with no shimmer. Unfortunately it doesn't tend to last too long once on - no point applying too much in one go as I don't want to look like Aunt Sally.  I have, however, tried dabbing it over foundation and/or bronzer.  The colour sticks around for much longer used in this way (a good few hours in fact) so a much better result. You don't actually need an awful lot of product - it's easy enough to apply and blends in well (whichever way I use it) and hasn't caused me any spots or breakouts.  On the lips - it's not too light, not too dark with a naturally pretty pink tone. It can be built up for a stronger pout but again, doesn't last too long (on my lips anyway - maybe I just eat and drink too often!).

If you don't mind re-applying now and then and want a juicy wash of pretty colour to enhance/mingle with your natural flush (I took the Multi-Purpose Tint on holiday this year and it was perfect) then this is a lovely option for Summertime!

Have you tried out any products from Wild About Beauty?

Jen  x




8 comments:

  1. Oooh I actually like the look of this! I remember reading Louise Redknapp was releasing a makeup line but I honestly didn't think it'd be up to much. Might have to check it out soon!

    Sharon x
    http://stargazyeyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this particular product is a lovely one Sharon!x

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely shade - not too pink, but almost watermelon like ! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire - never thought of the watermelon vibe! xx

      Delete
  3. First, your skin looks beautiful. Secondly, the colour is gorgeous. I haven't tried anything from the brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Vichy Idealia BB covers a multitude of sins Gaelle - thankyou - I love the colour! x

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried any of it, even though I love Louise! I would certainly buy the kit at that price, I must give QVC a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once you start with QVC Sharron....! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...