Tuesday 27 August 2013

Calling All Mallynistas!!

Bonjour!

I must admit to somewhat hyperventilating when I saw a preview of Todays Special Value on QVC from Mally Beauty! Anyone who's a  fellow 'Mallynista' will know where I'm coming from...I mean would you just look at it ...!

Mally 6 Piece Easy on the Eyes Collection...all you have to do is choose which eyeshadow palette you want to play with...!


In the Buff 

I  Love Color

Here are the details of the kit from the QVC website...

Contains:
  • 1 x Eyeshadow Palette 
  • 1 x Volumizing Mascara 
  • 3 x Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliners 
  • 1 x Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener 
  • 1 x sharpener
  • 1 x double ended eyeshadow brush in compact
  • 1 x instructional booklet                                                                                                            (source)



All this lovely lot is priced at £39.98 (the approximate price of the eyeshadow palette if purchased alone) plus p&p for today only. Further details can be found at QVC here.

Are you a fan of Mally Beauty? Will you be taking advantage of this special offer?

Jen x



11 comments:

  1. Never tried or heard of that brand! And never look at QVC, a whole new world of possibilities! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it Marion - a whole new world! x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of it either! I'm a QVC virgin! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried it but I love the look of the palette :)

    http://www.whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so tempting! QVC do have some cracking bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this brand but I love the look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...