Tuesday 12 February 2013

NOTD - Maybelline Forever Strong - Taupe Couture

Evening!

This another of the Maybelline Forever Strong polishes which I bought from Boots around this time last year (yep last year!) and didn't crack open until a couple of months ago! (I know it's weird!).

Taupe Couture...




I reckon Taupe Couture could easily be worn into Spring. It's a dark nude and has a laid back - not too intense - easy like Sunday morning vibe.  Reminds me of Belgian Chocolate actually!

Easy application, two coats covered well and lasted (with base and topcoat) for three and a half days - that's good for me!

I can't wait for this dratted spending ban to finish (not the right attitude I know) so I can check out some more nail varnishes from Maybelline Forever Strong - they're £4.09 each so a good price.  It's becoming one of my favourite ranges!

Have you tried out any Maybelline Forever Strong polishes?

Jen x




12 comments:

  1. I agree ! They are a really good range - especially when they are 3 for 2 as well. They do last longer and 3 days for me is good too... us Mums eh?! You're doing well with the ban!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know 3 for 2 is a good offer Claire! Someone should invent industrial strength 'mum' proof polish - they'd make a fortune! Half way through the ban thank goodness! xx

      Delete
  2. i love this colour!i love maybelline polishes in general

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not bad is it? I agree - really impressed with Maybelline polishes! xx

      Delete
  3. They are a great price. Lasting power sounds good too. I'll have to pick some up after my spending ban x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep good price and they do last - very impressive! Ah the old 'spending ban' - will be glad to see the back of it! xx

      Delete
  4. This color is gorgeous! I've never tried Maybelline nail polishes before. Will have to pick up a few next time I visit the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this really reminds me of opi's you don't know jacques! like i think it is a good dupe for it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a look at OPI - You Don't Know Jacques and yes you're right - it's very similar! If anyone knows their polishes it's you Catrine! xx

      Delete
  6. It's funny because my first impression was I'm not sure but lately I am loving the idea of mocha nudes - love the new estee lauder french nude collection. Really love that shade on you its totally choccy and sunday vibey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - always up for a bit of mocha nudes these days. Not seen the new Estee Lauder collection - will have to take a look! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...