Saturday 9 February 2013

January Favourites and Empties ...

Morning!

So late with my faves and empties from last month ... as you'll see I'm using more products than I have time write about and just can't keep up with my reviews (have loads in draft just hanging around and waiting to be finished)  but as with most households there aren't enough hours in the day for general activities never mind blogging so I just have to cram it in 'as and when' ... anyway I'll just get on with it then shall I ...?



Percy and Reed Colour and Shine Collection - got the kit from QVC before Christmas - seriously loving this lot - full review coming up.

Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil and Multi Tasking Concealer (Summer Bisque) - been using these a lot this past month particularly the Mineral Veil (which is almost finished) - great products - don't know how I've not reviewed them before but that's coming up too.

Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel - finished the tube the other week (loved it)- yet another review to complete.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - loved this to bits - all finished now - you can see my full review here.

Treacle Moon 'That Vanilla Moment' Bath and Shower Gel -  finished (it's lasted for ages!) - I reckon anyone who's a vanilla fan should try this out - will be re-purchasing.

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask - this has been one of my fave masks for years - brings the colour back to your face and makes skin look more alive. Don't need to buy another yet as I already have one waiting in the wings!

Dirty Works 'You Soft Touch' Hand Cream - really good little hand cream from Sainsburys - got it half price at £1.49 - great for everyday use - will re-purchase at some point.



So ... when my hubby was poorly a few weeks ago and couldn't drink, I opened a bottle of wine and just couldn't finish the thing by myself over the weekend (such a lightweight!) so ended up giving it to a neighbour. I realised then that boxes are the way forward! Sainsbury's own house wines taste perfectly fine (to me), don't break the bank and will stay drinkable for a few weeks once opened - what's not to love? Of course now hubby is better they don't last that long at all ...!

How do fit your blogging schedule in? What's your favourite wine - in a bottle or box?

Jen x

14 comments:

  1. The Treacle Moon Bath & Shower gel sounds fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Sandra - love Treacle Moon products! x

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the bare minerals review! I do mass blogging at the week end and write four posts in a row!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do my best to get it sorted Gaelle! Weekends aren't always good with the kids at home and all! x

      Delete
  3. blimey honey you do get through a lot of products! I don't drink wine, think its vile and tastes and like vinegar unless its the bubbly stuff! It is often hard to fit blogging in, I just go with the flow, one week loads of posts because I little work on, another week I'm busy with work and your lucky to get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Sharron - I have loads of products to get through! I like bubbly stuff too but it always goes straight to my head - can't do with beer or lager though! I need to go with the flow I think and not get stressed if I don't have time to post! x

      Delete
  4. I was looking at the Treacle Moon products the other day, but am waiting for one of their half price offers! I am loving the Liz Earle stuff - I'm a bit late on this band Wagon, but I finally understand it. My hair is looking good as I'm using all their products and my skin is behaving with me using the hot cloth cleanser! I fit my blogging in during the evenings at the weekend for my planned posts - I pre write them all for the week! The random ones get done as and when - usually at night after everything else is done. Not sure how things will go when I am teaching as well :O Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - roll on the the half price offers! Glad you're liking the Liz Earle - it's never too late to get on that band wagon! You must be a fast worker Claire to get all your posts for the week pre-written - I'd have no chance - too slow! xx

      Delete
  5. I have the Percy & Reed finishing polish and Totally TLC hydration mask. The products are amazing. My hair feels so soft after using them and it smells great!

    - Michelle x x
    http://lovelymichelle-y.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the Percy and Reed products - would love to try out some more! xx

      Delete
  6. The Liz Earle mask sounds great. May have to treat myself. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great mask Alice - don't forget to wait until after the spend ban though! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh I love the sound of the vanilla shower gel - it's on of my favourite scents! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like vanilla I bet you'll love this - they have offers on now and then in Tesco! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...