Monday 3 December 2012

It's Lush - 'Popcorn' Lip Scrub!

Bonjour!

So - it is official - I am a Lush virgin no more and here's the little blighter responsible... Lush Lip Scrub in Popcorn...

Although I never stint on lip balm (it's a bit of an obsession) I've always been prone to those little dry areas on my lips which I end up biting and making worse (I am a 'lip-biter' not a 'nail-biter') - you know what I mean?  Thought it was about time I started a bit more maintenance with the cold weather and all...so off I went to my local Lush store...






There were several flavours to choose from - Bubblegum (speaks for itself!), Mint Julips (minty chocolate), Sweet Lips (straight chocolate!) and Popcorn (sweet and salty).  So after several minutes of indecision I went for the Popcorn (love popcorn at the best of times!).

The scrub is a luscious concoction designed to rid you of those pesky flaky bits!  You buff it into your lips (obviously) to gently exfoliate and then remove either by wiping or licking off!  Just for the record I'm a wiper not a licker! Leaves lips smoothed and ready to balm on! I've been using this about 2-3 times a week and can already tell a difference.

Lush Lip Scrubs cost £5.25/25g pot and could be deemed a trifle expensive for what is - essentially a small pot of sugary stuff.  I imagine some of us could concoct something similar from a few ingredients lying around the house but knowing me - I'd never get round to it - so for convenience sake the pot is worth it to me, plus it's going to last for ages.

Should you feel your lips (young or old) are worth such treat you can check out the full range of Lip Scrubs and Balms at Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics right here. I'll warn you though - the page looks addictive!

Have you had a good scrub this Winter?

Jen x




7 comments:

  1. I love the Lipscrubs, i have Popcorn to use next once i have run out Bubblegum. I do prefer Bubblegum as i find Popcorn a little to salty but it's still going to be a good scrub :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know what took me so long to try it out - I quite like the Popcorn saltiness but I think Bubblegum is a firm favourite! xx

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm....interesting. It looks like a great product to try out based on your reviews. I have heard so mush about Lush products so I guess I will try this out and see why many people love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep if you have flaky lips it may be worth a try!

      Delete
  3. What a great little product - have never tried Lush products but this looks a good one to try! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good one Claire - there are so many other Lush products to try out - I need to control myself for now! xx

      Delete
  4. The сompаny was firѕt crеаtеd in 1993 whеn she business opened her fiгst stоre іn New York.



    Fеel free tο surf tо my blоg; www.kolleg-st-thomas.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...