Friday 25 May 2012

She S(m)ells Sanctuary!

Bonsoir!

I like a good face wash in the morning, it wakes me up!  I have a couple of favourites and this is one of them.






I originally bought the Sanctuary Fresh-Faced Purifying Wash in the travel size for holiday last year and really liked it so bought the full size once it ran out.

It foams lightly, rinses off easily (I use my Liz Earle muslin cloth to wash off) and smells lovely, of roses and essential oils  - a really nice lift in the morning.  You only need a small amount so this tube has lasted me a good few months. It leaves skin soft and refreshed and doesn't seem to dry it out.  It's also paraben free.





Considering it has lasted a few months, I think it's pretty well priced at £8.99 for 140ml . Sanctuary Spa products are on offer at the moment as part of  'Boots 3 for 2 mix and match across top to toe summer products' (bit of a mouthful that!).

Ok, as for the title of this post... every time I use this face wash it just reminds me of one of the classic indie-rock anthems of the 80's 'She Sells Sanctuary' by The Cult - one of my hubby's (and my) absolute favourites!  Have a listen ...(you need to turn up the volume) this will wake you up in the morning!





Anybody tried Sanctuary Fresh-Faced Purifying Wash? Is this track bringing back memories to any ageing Goths out there?


Jen x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...