Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday Night Salmon!

Evening all - hope you've had a lovely weekend!

Seen as the weather's been so nice I just wanted to cook something easy for Sunday dinner.
Although I love my food to bits I just prefer to simplify things (especially in this weather), lets face it - I'm no Gourmet Gorman!

With that in mind :-

Garlic - couple of cloves chopped   Ginger - couple of slices chopped
Lemon Juice, Groundnut Oil, Honey and Chinese 5 Spice - couple of tbsp each
Chilli Flakes (optional) - a tsp or so   Soy Sauce - however much you like!
4 Salmon pieces

Mix it all up, coat the salmon, wrap in foil and chuck in the oven for approx. 25-30ish mins on 180 conv.oven/160 fan oven/ gas 4 (or however you usually bake your salmon!).  I like to undo the foil for the last 10 mins or so to crisp up the salmon top.






I've just served it with steamed rice and some stir fry vege (in whichever stir fry sauce you fancy) and prawn crackers.

Quick and easy but it tasted great!

Jen x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...