Sunday 19 April 2015

Birthday Stash!

Bonjour!

I realised I'd not posted about my recent birthday pressies so thought I'd just 'do a quick one'  ...  as you do!


A picture of my Birthday Stash



'Something for the Weekend' and 'Greatest Ever 80s Groove' CDs, earrings, Mac Blushbaby and Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue fom the hubby and kids. H&M Gift voucher, Cath Kidson mug and chocolate eggs from a couple of lovely friends (they know me so well!). Bronzo Italia Rose Gold Bracelet from mum and dad. 

And last but not least if a girl can't treat herself to a Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm (whilst on offer with a third off from Escentual) and a Kenwood Mini Chopper (also on offer from Sainsburys - I know how to live don't I?) then when can she?

Oh and nearly forgot ... managed to get hold of the bright green shirt from New Look in the sale ...  see my wishlist here) just need a night out to wear it now ...!


A picture of my New Look shirt


And do you know what, that chopper - it's marvellous ... don't know what I did without it! Every girl needs a mini chopper!

Jen x



8 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts Jenny and that chopper sounds great! I need one!! Have a good week:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! Hope you had a good week! xx

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of the chopper! Last year, I treated myself to a steamer! Ah man, I want to repurchase reve de miel, it's been out of my life for too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh a steamer - now there's an idea! Can't wait to crack open the Reve de Miel! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely gifts and happy birthday. Jenny! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts Jenny! I hope you had a fab Birthday?! I was eyeing up a mini chopper in Lidls the other day! Rock n Roll! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...