Friday 2 November 2012

Favourite Friday Track - D-Mob/Cathy Dennis - C'Mon and Get My Love!

Morning!

Just could not resist this one...

D-Mob featuring Cathy Dennis - C'Mon and Get My Love

Released in 1989 by D-Mob (British House Music Producer - Dancin' Danny D) featuring vocals from Cathy Dennis. If you were into Acid House Music big style as I was, you'll recall this...with fondness I hope...!  The video kicks in eventually - just need to give it a minute!






I wanted to 'be' Cathy Dennis in this video -we all used to dance around like this (not generally - on nights out I mean) and I want to do it again! Nostalgia good style...!

Turn the bass up to get the full 'House' experience  - go on it's Friday - have a bop around!


Jen x


2 comments:

  1. I'm dating myself... but I remember this video! And YES! We all used to dance around like this! Thanks for following... following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! Your comment has really made me laugh - I've 'dated' myself many times over! I really miss those days sometimes! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...