Saturday 17 November 2012

She Said Beauty Box - November

Bonjour!

November's She Said Beauty Box was delivered last week. This will be my last She Said box for a while as I was subscribed for 6 months - anyway ... here it is...



So...? Brit Body Spray - 50ml - Full Size £1.99/50ml - 75ml - smells a little pink and powdery but will be handy to slip into my gym bag for after a sweaty workout!

Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream - 5ml - Full Size £14.95/30ml - I do like the sound of Weleda products so looking forward to trying this out although it is a teeny tiny tube so can't see it lasting more than a few uses?

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo and Conditioner - 10ml sachet of each - Full Size Smooth Lock Shampoo - £11.85/300ml  and Full Size Smooth Lock Conditioner - £13.40/250ml - this looks like a duo which would be really beneficial to take on holiday as it claims to cleanse, refresh, nourish, ease de-tangling and help improve manageability - see what I mean? If I can I'll save the samples for next year!

Makebelieve enhance Shimmer Lip Gloss - Full Size £10.00/15ml - this actually looks ok, clear lipgloss with shimmery bits - however - it is a bit sticky and glupey so maybe one to avoid on windy days or my hair will be stuck to my lips!

Yardley Royal English Daisy Eau de Toilette - 1ml - Full Size £9.99/50ml - quite a pleasant fresh fragrance but definitely more of a summertime scent.

Murrays Manicure Matchbook Nail Files - Full Size £1.99 - a bonus product - a cute little bundle of 15 tiny files - will be ok to pop in one's handbag.

So that's my last box from She Said Beauty for the moment - can't say I'm blown away with it to be honest but it's not the worst I've had either. It's probably a good thing that my subscription has come to an end as I've got so may small samples of products to try out and really need to make a dent in them.

What did you think of the She Said Beauty Box this month?


Jen x



4 comments:

  1. I think this months is my last Joliebox too :( and with having to save for our building works I'm not sure I'll get away with re ordering it! Think the Glossy Box has been my fav that Ive seen over the past 6 months .( Ive only had one myself) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll not be re-ordering She Said Boxes for a while - am accumulating far too many samples and need to get stuck into them. Think one beauty box is enough for me for now - need to save some pennies too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my last one of a three month subscription in November too, we got the same box and I was happy with it but not blown away enough to re-subscribe - like you i've accumulated loads i need to use up first anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - there are only so many samples a girl can handle at any one time! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...