Wednesday 27 June 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

Bonjour!


Thank you so much to Lauren from Beauty in a Blog for including me in her One Lovely Blog Award post!





Apparently I have to state 7 random facts about myself and then nominate 7 blogs for the same award!


So here are the facts of my randomness:-

 I make a good strong cup of tea.
 I love inuendos.
 I sang the lead and backing vocals on a garage dance track in the early 90's called 'Get The Feeling'!
 I'm terrified of large spiders.
 I'm an overwasher of hands.
 I love Art Deco.
 I would love to burst into song (and dance) one quiet day in the office - 'Grease or Glee Style'!   


And here are my 7 blogs of lovlieness:-

Eat.Play.Shop.Love.
Beauty in the Mirror
Does My Bum Look 40 In This?
Never Too Broke For Beauty
Not Just On The Inside
30 Something Mel
Another New Day



So there you have my 7 and 7!  Thanks again to Lauren and I'm sure you'll enjoy a good old blog read from the girlies above!


See you soon!


Jen x




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...