Sunday 22 November 2015

Pure Super Grape OvernightTreatment Oil - Review

Bonjour!

There is something about the Pure Skincare range from Marks & Spencer that's really 'grabbing me' at the moment and the whole 'Grape Seed Extract thing' fascinates me for it's skincare benefits so I was intrigued to try out the Super Grape Overnight Treatment Oil. Aside from the fact that 'Super Grape' sounds like a Marvel comic character - the range contains a 'defend and restore' complex which has been proven to provide up to 90% protection against free radicals - the complex contains echinacea, peptides and resveratrol ... I had no idea what resveratrol is so here's what M&S have to say about it ...
"After years of collaborative research with scientists from a leading british university, we discovered that via a unique extraction process we could extract resveratrol from crushed pulp left over from the production of our own M&S wine"
The anti-ageing Super Grape Treatment Oil is said to smooth, hydrate and protect, promote younger looking skin and a radiant complexion ... well I may not understand the whole 'crushed pulp extraction thingy' but all those benefits sound pretty impressive to me!



A picture of the Pure Super Grape OvernightTreatment Oil
A picture of the Pure Super Grape OvernightTreatment Oil

I use a couple of generous drops most nights (as I'm already a  twice weekly 'Liquid Golder') after toning and under my moisturiser over face, neck and decolletage.  The oil is a little cloudy and bitty in appearance - just give it a good shake and it's easy enough to dispense with the dropper, it's also handy to give the bottle a bit of a wipe after using as it tends to seep down onto your surface otherwise.  It has a light, fruity fragrance and a soothing feel to it but is not heavy or syrupy,  it absorbs easily and my skin seems to drink it in.  The following morning my kite  looks surprisingly smoothed, bright, dewy and plumped ... exactly how you want to start off the day don't you think - a good all round dose of nourishment!
       
So yes  -  another winner from the Pure range - the Super Grape Overnight Treatment  Oil    is a surprisingly  effective product for the price of £16/28ml and and an absolute bargain when M&S  have one of  their 20% off  deals on (this little bottle will have lasted me about 3 months when  I've finished it)  actually - there is 3 for 2 available on Pure  Skincare at the moment so it may be a   good time for me to stock up!                                

Which is your favourite facial oil? Are you tempted by the Pure Super Grape Overnight Treatment Oil?

Jen x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...